Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sometimes They Wear Hats

As soon as it goes on...


...it comes off.


Note: I wanted to mention something. He is never still. Ever. I mention that, because that first picture makes him look like he was just sitting there calmly and smiling for the camera. Not quite. The only reason why I caught that picture is because I shot a succession of about seven pictures quickly in a row, and one frame happened to catch him in whatever passes for a period of rest for him these days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Yep he is all boy. Curious and going from one thing to the next. We just can't wait to see him soon. I don't remember now how I kept up with two boys 20 months apart. All I know is that I loved every minute of it. Well, maybe not the time you and Tim had a mud fight in the living room with my freshly watered plants on white carpet.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home