Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Daycare

would be a much harder thing if Henry wasn't so excited to be there every day. Either he is truly oblivious to anything but goofing off and having a good time, or he really trusts me that one of us will come back for him later on. I'd be fine if it were the first, really proud if it were the latter.

As soon as we get there, it's all I can do to get him to let me take his jacket off before he's off playing and hugging his teachers.

Compare this to the little girl who, every time I see her, is crying for her Mommy. For weeks now. That must be really tough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I would say that it is a combination of the two. Loves the teachers and playng with the kids, and you both have given him a real sense of security so he knows you will come back for him. Don't kid yourself, this kid knows which side his bread is buttered on. And isn't it good that you don't have the cryer?

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home