Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Virgo in the house

Yes. Between my feeling like crap and Greg working so much, we have not been able to post as regularly as we would like.
Henry loves to show everyone where my baby is located. He has always been into bellies, and all the baby in the belly talk around here has only exacerbated that.

While Henry could not be bothered to move around for his ultrasounds (without substantial prodding), this baby was an absolute maniac, waving it's arms and moving around wildly. We're happy and scared.

Due date 9/17/08.

12 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

yay!!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this one!

Mormor Suz

4:15 PM  
Blogger abares said...

OMG! I am so happy for you guys! Now just come home.

4:19 PM  
Blogger reagan/mikki said...

reagan is such a pretty name for a girl...if it's a girl
;)

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, look how much room he/she has in there! I thought it would be cramped to be a baby but that kid has plenty of room to stretch their legs, kick back and enjoy a nice nap.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, that is one good lookin' womb

tyler

9:46 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

omg! I am so excited! Hooray for Virgos!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

Woo hoo! If you find yourself with a few spare minutes, call me so I can "woo hoo" in your ear!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats! virgos are awesome, i married one.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Susan B Stephens said...

Congratulations on baby #2!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Awesome. Nice work. I am thrilled for your guys.

2:00 PM  
Blogger LeftyMama said...

Congrats! Everybody says the 2nd time is a piece of cake.

Does this mean that Baby Virgo will soon be getting her/his own blog?

And Happy B-day, Henry!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home