Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nostrils like Mommy's

The other day I picked Henry up from school and something just did not seem right. On closer inspection, I noticed something strange going on with his nose. I extracted what appeared to be a large piece of ground sirloin that he apparently had shoved up his left nostril. According to the school menu, lunch was Turkey and Swiss sandwiches, organic fruit, milk.

Today, I noticed the same thing and asked him if he had something in his nose. He said, "Yeah, a goldfish cracker." He wasn't lying.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin stuffed foam up her nose, so I think the food sounds better. How funny is that. You must have laughed so hard.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

holy moly that's funny!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home