Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi, How are you

Get ready for sweetness overload.

For the highly anticipated sibling introduction, Henry arrived wearing a Hello Milo! shirt. He brought me a rose. And a birthday cake for Milo. After singing Happy Birthday, daddy commandeered a wheelchair to take us on rides around the hallway. Henry then decided he was ready to really check out his new brother. He held him and told him he loved him. When Milo cried out, he said, It's ok, Mommy's coming, and then informed me that the baby had a little fever and needed Motrin. When Mormor took him away to hand him off to me for nursing, Henry screamed, No I need it! My baby. I need my baby! He has ever since referred to Milo as My baby and has not once called him by name.





4 Comments:

Blogger Olivia said...

Sounds like you guys did a great job preparing him to be a big brother. I still tear up every time I hear that story.

1:06 PM  
Blogger LeftyMama said...

OMG, that is the best big sibling intro I've ever heard! Henry is an angel.

So glad y'all are doing well. Congrats on the new addition! Milo is adorable.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Awww, that's awesome! So cute. Laney still thinks Solly is her baby, too. I keep expecting it to end - maybe when he starts knocking her toys over?

3:35 PM  
Blogger Schmitt Photography said...

keep an eye on that henry kid, not that sweet. i saw him slipping milo a cig.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home