Friday, March 03, 2006

Today's Visit to the Doctor

Those of you that have had babies will probably know what I'm talking about.

2 cm dialation, 30% effacement.

In layman's terms, that means that Kelsey's body has more or less started the process of getting ready for Henry to be born. Some people can go for a month at 2 cm dialation, others end up going into labor a week later. There's no real way to tell how soon Henry's coming, but a good guess is that he'll probably be born before his due date!

My guess: March 18th, in the neighborhood of 8 1/2 lbs.

What's yours?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

March 18th, a tribute to Jboy. Yep, that's when Hank will be born.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is March 12th because I don't think I can wait until the 27th. If the 18th is Jason Stillman's birthday then Happy Birthday Jason!!!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well leave it to me to be the first to goof up your site Henry by spelling my name wrong. You will understand me someday!!!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

march 14th the latest so that way julie and jerry can get to texas and be back to show me cute baby pictures before i have to leave.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home