Monday, May 08, 2006

Honky Tonkin'


Hank is what Daddy and his friends like to call him. I don't think it does him justice. He is way too cute for that in my opinion. In addition to his birth name, I mostly call him Sugar Smacks. Or Sir Poops-a-Lot. Or Taco Man (Mormor's name for him). Taco man is usually sung to him to the tune of the Village People's, "Macho Man". It is truly amazing what comes out of one's mouth when they are interacting with their baby.
These are the training cowboy boots. The first real boots are waiting on top of H's dresser next to the ipod. I have caught him eyeing them when we are having our afternoon dance time (Yes, I said dance time). He loves the steel toes and he looks at them like he can't wait to slap those on and head down to the Spoke for some two-steppin'. They are way too big boy for him and I am not even ready to think about him walking around in them.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is june too early for henry to have his first taste of the delicious cincinnati skyline chili?

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats funny, We sing "Pancho Man" to our puppy Pancho in "Macho Man" style

copy cats

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those "boots" are too cute. Henry is so adorable. One question Kelsey. Do you know how to 2-step?

4:30 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

safa is ready for a date with taco man..

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelsey,

Where are the photos of me and Hank? Anna and my Mom are dying to see them.

Jboy

7:12 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

will upload tonight

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home