Monday, June 19, 2006

Back To Work Update-Two Days Down

Two week notice to go.

Just kidding, Greg. Kind of. So sorry to have harshed your mellows with the last back to work posting, people. I thought I should send a quick update to let you know you can all stop crying. Friday was better than I expected. Today was a little rough though. I see a trip to the pediatrician in the near future for a suspected ear infection. Overall, we are a-ok.

Thanks for all of the kind words, emails and story sharings. I am leaning towards the Donna route of not sending him to daycare until I can interrogate him about the ongoings of the day.

One day at a time, sweet Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does get better...it really really does!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home