Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Heart School

Yesterday was Henry's first day of "school". The teacher had nothing but rave reviews of him. Apparently, he made quite an impression with his dancing (the ol' wrist twist while squatting and bouncing) and his recitation of his ABCs (it pretty much turns to babble after c). When I picked him up, I could readily see that he had already charmed his way into being a school favorite. The entire staff, including the chef, all came up to say goodbye.

Today when I dropped him off, he yelled out and waved bye before we even got to the door. I told him he would have to at least feign some regret that he would be spending the day away from me.

His teachers documented the entire day with the classroom camera, but you will have to wait for that deliciousness until I get the cd. For now, here's one for the grandparents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Ugh today he was not in a good mood and was not happy at all when I dropped him off. Was clinging to me like a little monkey. He cried pretty good when I left, all I could really do was turn around and leave. Not fun.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home