Tuesday, August 07, 2007

30

Between the ages of 20 and 30, I:
  • Went to and graduated from college
  • Had way too much fun in college
  • Lived in Cincinnati, Columbus, San Francisco, Boston, San Francisco, Cincinnati, Austin, and Boulder
  • Met and married someone I can legitimately see myself with for the rest of my life
  • Got laid off
  • Went through points in my career where I questioned what I was doing
  • Felt stronger for having gone through said points in my career
  • Visited Mexico twice, Europe once
  • Got a dog
  • Made a ton of friends
  • Lived in a hip loft in a dangerous neighborhood
  • Bought and sold our first house
  • and, of course, had my first-born son, Henry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Momma Jen said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Leo's Rule!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home