Friday, August 25, 2006

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

She plays classical music during Henry's playtime. She she takes her tea in the afternoon. She makes homemade muffins. Meet the nanny.


This is Amy. She is now Henry's new best friend. He loves her singing, her fun games, and her red hair. She says things like, "I'm bummed Henry took such a long nap this afternoon, because we did not get our usual amount of playtime together", and "Kelsey, are those baskets of clean clothes? Please let me fold them for you, I really like to keep busy" (this is where the camera pans the room over to my face and comes in for a tight shot, where a single tear is slowly trickling down my cheek).
Needless to say, we all love her and I could not not be happier if it were raining delicious chocolate snack cakes from heaven.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless Amy!!! Since she's been there, Henry is happy, Kelsey is happy, and I have not had to field as many hysterical phone calls.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

What a sweet picture...It seems like such a win-win situation!! So glad for all of you.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home